SANCEL ® Microcrystalline Cellulose Spheres are Neutral Spheres for sugar free products, highly soluble & controlled released formulation products. Spheres does not contain starch or Lactose in it and are also uniform in size which makes it a perfect carrier making formulator’s life easier.
SANCEL ® MCC Spheres exhibit high mechanical strength and low friability allowing it to withstand the rigors of fluidized-bed or wurster coating process. SANCEL ® MCC Sphere is insoluble, yet it absorbs water during processing, thereby reducing particle agglomeration even at high spray rates. During dissolution it avoids film deformation or rupturing under stress. It has low chemical reactivity and hence can be freely used to layer high dose, moisture sensitive and potent actives.
- Low variability of gastric emptying
- Low dependency on nutrition state
- Low risk of localized high drug concentrations in the GI
- Reduced risk of sudden dose dumping
- Lower intra- and inter-individual variability
- High control on time and place of drug delivery
- Optimum water absorption
- High Mechanical Strength
- Very low friability level.
- Improves stability of the finished product.
- Higher payload permits smaller capsule sizes.
- High abrasion resistance improves and simplifies the coating process.
- Used in Manufacturing of Granules for sustained-release Applications..
- Can also be used in taste-masking and other special applications.
- Suitable for non-carcinogenic products.
- Adopted to controlled release or sustained release formulations
Unique Features of SANCEL
- Sphericity degree average >90%
- Fine and uniform particle size
- Agglomeration during coating process is minimal.
Grades of SANCEL Microcrystalline Cellulose Spheres
|SANCEL ® SP – 100||70 – 140||100 – 200|
|SANCEL ® SP – 200||45 -70||200 – 355|
|SANCEL ® SP – 350||35 – 45||355 – 500|
|SANCEL ® SP – 500||25 – 35||500 – 710|
|SANCEL ® SP – 700||18 – 25||710 – 1000|
|SANCEL ® SP – 1000||14 – 18||1000 – 1400|
Available Packaging Type
|HDPE Bags||25 Kg|
|HDPE Bags||20 Kg|
|Paper Bags||25 Kg|
|Paper Bags||20 Kg|
*Our standard packaging is in 25 kg Bags. We can also customize packaging as per customers request at additional cost.
|20 Ft. (Approx Wt.)||10,000 Kg||12,000 Kg|
|40 Ft. (Approx Wt.)||20,000 Kg||24,000 Kg|
Other Pharmaceutical Excipients